Friday, April 7, 2017

Wrapping Up Shower Gifts

 Just a quick post to show you how I wrapped up some shower gifts.  I purchased the sakura (cherry blossom) bags from HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  The large sakura stickers that I used to fasten the thanks labels to the bags were also from BFC. The textured wrapping paper used for the gifts were from Celebrations (our store next to the Mapuanapuna Ben Franklin Crafts).  The printed ribbons were purchased at HM BFC.  I made the dres shaped boxes using a Big Pro Sizzix die. Some of the HM BFC stores may have it for you to use in the store if you purchase the paper. I decorated the dress boxes with sparkle netting and tiny flowers from HM BFC. I hope this post has given you ideas for making your shower or party a really special event.  You can trust HM Ben Franklin Crafts and Celebrations to have all the pretty goodies to help you wrap up your event in style!


1 comment:

Shirley N said...

Soooo pretty! Love your papers and added embellishments to your beautiful dress!