Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Calendar Luggage Tags

A sweet blogger friend of mine sent me a lovely Dandelion Designs stamp set. I loved the images and immediately had to ink them up.  After coloring with Copic pens and fussy cutting the largest image, I decided to make my friend a luggage tag.  I did not attach the mini Vippies calendar to the second tag so you can see that there is a surprise under the calendar.  At the end of the year the recipient will be surprised to see the 'double happiness' gold seal (from my sticker stash) under the last calendar page.
I used floral origami paper for the front and back of the tag.
This photo gives you a better look at the foil sticker.  You could make your own seal with a character stamp and gold embossing powder.
For the back of both luggage tags I used a Penny Black stamp with words by Marcel Proust.  I thought it paired well with the floral stamp design. Hopefully, my talented blogger friend will be happy to use this calendar and later will take the luggage tag on a marvelous, well-deserved trip. Hugs!
P.S. I forgot to mention that the vinyl luggage tags are a Paper Accents product purchased years ago from HM Ben Franklin Crafts. They may still carry them but if not, you can probably order them online.
 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

so creative and fun.. totally love