Sunday, October 16, 2022

Halloween Treat Bag from a Recycled HA Snack Bag

I'm always happy to receive a snack bag while on a Hawaiian Airlines flight....the snack is okay, but the bags are fabulous for upcycling.  The bag is made with a sturdy kraft paper with handles made from lovely woven ribbons strung through metal eyelets.  Here is what I made for two of my favorite trick-o-treaters.  On the front I placed a die cut raven (made from an old Tim Holtz product), Lawn Fawn die cut foil card stock words, and a pumpkin print card stock cut with a circle die.  Everything was glued down with 3 in 1Beacon clear glue.  The circles on the front and back of the bag were glued to cover the Hawaiian Airlines logos.

                                       

For the back of the same bag, I adhered a strip of printed card stock (houses with trick-o-treaters), a die cut gold foil circle, and a cat die cut from black card stock. I also tied on with decorative yarn a printed card stock tag cut with a Hero Arts Infinity die.  I am extremely happy with these bags (I made two) because they used up lots of my Halloween scrap papers and recycled bags that most people throw away after eating the HA snack.  I kept the bags simple because I'm sure that my two special trick-o-treaters are more interested in the goodies inside than the decorations outside. LOL!


 

2 comments:

yyam said...

Looks fabulous! Keep up with the upcycling!

P/s: As crafters, we look at boxes/bags/other packaging with different eyes, eh? *winks*

best social followers in uk said...

Fresh news approximately the commercial enterprise global is released daily. Knowing this, it’s clean to see why developing videos about news memories inside the business global could be a moneymaking alternative for an outsourced channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC36oLjqSk7Ol6wNBZqYsffw
For this type of channel, you may display Google Trends, social media, and websites for business-related information tales. Then, you could get a scriptwriter to write down a script that covers the story and gives insights using records and critiques from posts and articles.