Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Super Simple Trick O' Treat Card

To me Halloween is all about the candy not the cards....LOL! ...so I kept these simple.  I used my new Lawn Fawn die to cut the letters from foil or glitter paper (DCWV).  I found some colorful printed Halloween card stock in my stash to use for the background.  Heiko double stick tape adhered the papers to the card blanks. Finally some translucent vellum paper was cut and torn to partially cover the words. This piece was attached on the three straight sides with tacky tape that comes in a hand held dispenser (Japanese product?) (maybe found at Daiso).
Here is a second version.  I think the torn vellum looks like a candy wrapper that I once ripped open in search of a sugar high. Hahaha!

 

1 comment:

eunice said...

Sparkly and super cute Halloween cards! I need to get started working on Halloween soon!