Tuesday, March 21, 2023

When I saw Annette Allen's blog post on her site (My Clever Creations), it reminded me that I bought that bunny stamp at the end of last year's Easter season and didn't have a chance to use the adorable stamp.  Amazingly, I found the stamp where I thought it should be...so I inked it up and this card is what I made  I started by cutting the floral print paper to fit the card that had it's corners rounded with a corner punch.  Next, I stamped, colored, and die cut (die comes with the stamp set) the image. It was then simple to stamp and gold heat emboss the script words. The card was assembled easily with Heiko tape and foam adhesive dots  I know that it looks like the bunny is camouflaged in the floral print of the Echo Park Easter 12x12 card stock, but perhaps he's resting from hiding Easter eggs and doesn't want to be discovered. *Wink*Wink*Wink* Well, onward to more Easter projects....time to hunt for rubber stamp eggs and bunny printed paper!

 

No comments: