Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter Chick with Rabbit Ears

As soon as I saw the Ai stamp set, I knew I HAD to have it....so many cute possibilities!  It was a little pricey but then I noticed that the set included the DIES!  That made it a bargain!  Anyway, I started with a Paper Arts card blank (sold at HM BFC in packs of 8) and an Echo Park 6x6  Easter paper pad (also sold at HM Ben Franklin Crafts).  After trying to foil (with the Heidi Swapp foiling system) the words, I gave up and returned to my trusty embossing powder (purple) and heat gun.  Is anyone getting good results with the Heidi Swapp foiling system and products?  The Lawn Fawn grassy hills die made the background super easy to set up.  The cross hatched orange papers were scraps from another sheet in the Echo Park paper pack.  I was going to stamp and die cut the eggs but I got lazy and found a bunch of old stickers that were just the right colors.  Anyway, I need to use up my sticker 'collection' because it is getting so old that the adhesive is getting gummy on some of the stickers ...oh dear!  This card makes me smile because the chick is so darn cute. I'm looking forward to using the other chicky images from the Ai stamp set.  Please come back and take a look at my future blog posts. Happy Easter!

 

1 comment:

eunice said...

Awww... yes, that AI chick stamp and die set really is quite adorable. Especially like the options of fun head gear for the chicks! Such a fun Easter card!