Saturday, May 20, 2023

Happy Spring Bambi Card

I had some Easter cards ready to go but didn't finish them before going on a trip.  I decided that I would change the Happy Easter to Hello Spring and make a 'Bambi' card instead.  As a child I was in love with Bambi and even had a pink and white Bambi blanket, so of course I HAD to buy the Whimsy Stamps 'Woodland Critters' set.  I used Echo Park printed card stock to make the card base.  The reverse of the card stock had the gingham print that was used for the band and circle.  The Lawn Fawn words were stamped and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  Bambi and the birds were stamped, colored with Copic pens, fussy cut, and mounted on foam adhesives.  It's a very simple card that would be appropriate for many occasions. I'm happy that I made use of the card parts that I had on my desk.  Please return to this blog site to see another version of this card...coming soon!

 

No comments: