Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Panda-Monium Birthday Cards

These are super quick birthday cards to make because the pandas need no coloring and the images were die cut....easy peesy! Choosing the right background printed card stock is probably the most time-consuming part of card construction.  I like that the backgrounds change the look of each card especially since both recipients are quite different. I used a stamp aligning tool (Misti) so that I could print the pandas multiple times and get a dense black color.
The details of the small gifts were colored in with Zebra Click Art pens.  I love the juicy fine tip pens which come in a splendid array of colors.  This Hero Arts clear panda stamp set also has some pretty funny, usable captions.
Whether you are a kid or an oldster, the cake to me is a major part of any birthday. The cake-eating pandas remind me of what I really want to do on my birthdays...LOL!
I used a Lawn Fawn gift card die to make the add-on that holds the coveted HM Ben Franklin Crafts gift card.  It's a good idea to make several of these card holders and keep them on hand to add to cards when you can't (or don't have the time) to choose the perfect gift. In fact, making birthday, baby, thank you, wedding, etc. cards and keeping them in a stash is a wonderful habit because the special moments in life just keep happening.  Aren't you glad they do?

 

No comments: