Sunday, October 22, 2023

You Scare Me Halloween Card


I really like the frightened look of the cat from the Art Impressions (Ai) Halloween stamp set.  I would be scared too if bats were after me!  Anyway, by using the Whimsy foil toner card I was able to quickly put together this card. Some simple stamping, Copic marker coloring, fussy cutting plus heat embossing metallic powder for the words on the moon was all that was required for this card. A bit of Distress ink spraying on the moon made it look more spooky.  I just learned that the leftover foil paper can be used on other projects!  Wow! I'm so happy that the pack rat in me saved the scrap pieces that I had a feeling could be used for another project. Please return to Lynn's Craft Blog to see what I do with the reverse pieces of leftover foil. Thanks for visiting!  

 

1 comment:

eunice said...

Wow! Really like the shiny spooky panel you created with the foil toner card. Did you have to double foil to get the orange color? Very nice!