Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Dragonfly Tea Distress Oxide Ink Card #3

Yes, this is another Ranger Distress Oxide inks...No. 3 in my series.  Like on the previous cards, I wish I had used less ink or lighter colors before attempting to stamp the images.  I did like the silvery Distress Mica Spray applied which gave a very lovely speckled sheen.  The dragonfly image was from a Vintage Collage stamp set that came with a magazine purchased at Barnes and Noble.  The tea definition words and French image were from a red rubber set I purchased so long ago I no longer remember where they came from...that is really unusual for me because when it comes to art supplies I have a memory like an elephant...is this elephant aging? LOL! Anyway, I hope you'll try the Ranger Distress Oxide Inks because I know you'll have a creative, exciting, artistic time with them.

 

1 comment:

eunice said...

I really like this distress oxide color combo too! Cracked Pistachio is always a big favorite, and I like the way the mica sprays added a nice shimmer to the blended inks. Loving the oldie but goodie stamp images that have that wonderful vintage feel.