Sunday, July 14, 2024

Beekeeper Bear Tags


As soon as I spied the Lawn Fawn 'You're a Keeper' stamp and die sets at HM Ben Franklin Crafts, I knew that I HAD to have them.  If you recall in a previous post, I mentioned that my husband and I are supporters of Alan Wong's Adopt a Beehive Project, so of course I squealed with delight when I saw the new LF products.  Then when I came upon the Carte Bella Paper, ' Happy to Bee Here' in the HM BFC paper session, I was really bursting with creative ideas.  Since I needed some tags for my honey bottles, I took out my Hero Arts Infinity Tag die set. It was easy to stamp, color, and die cut to put together the tags.  
The sage green skinny rafia ribbon and orange-yellow twine were purchased from HM BFC (I think).  After attaching the raffia and twine to the tags, the tags were tied onto the bottles honey.  (A small square of fibrous paper was placed over the bottle tops before the tags were attached.)  I'm really pleased with the overall look of these tags.  They should have been a little smaller to fit the size of the bottles, but big tags allow for a longer message.  LOL!  Since the stamp and die sets are smaller than the usual Lawn Fawn ones, the price was smaller, too. Just imagine what you can create with  Lawn Fawn products....go now...shop for them at HM BFC!


 

1 comment:

eunice said...

OMGosh, your tags are so SUPER CUTE and go perfectly with your jars of honey!