Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Shaker 6th Birthday Card no. 2

Here is the second birthday card made for my twin grandsons. (See previous post.) I made it similar to the first one but different enough that there shouldn't be any jealousy...I hope!  For this one I used Lawn Fawn swim ring images with floating critters wearing sunglasses.  Like on the previous card, I put sunglasses on the animals to give them a bit of sassiness.  For the confetti, I chose some ocean colored bits with some sparkly pieces.  Hopefully, the twin who gets this card will enjoy shaking it and watching the confetti move around.  I must still be a kid because I can't seem to stop shaking these confetti cards. There is something addictive about the sound and movement.  shake, shake, shake...stop me... please!



 

1 comment:

eunice said...

Both of your grandson's summer shaker birthday cards are adorable. Love the colors and you just know the boys are going to enjoy shake, shake, shakin' their cards just like gramma!