Thursday, July 18, 2024

Yummy Summer Creamsicle Card

With the hot summer days we've been experiencing, I can't help but dream of sweet frozen treats like creamsicles.  When I spied the delightful Simple Stories papers at HM Ben Franklin Crafts, I immediately purchased a bunch of the enticing 12x12 sheets depicting summer treats.  Starting with a standard card blank, I used a We R Memory Keepers corner cropper to round the corners of the card blank and the other card stock pieces that were layered on the card.  After gluing the pieces together, it was simple work to stamp the Lawn Fawn images, color (with Copic pens), die cut them out and adhere them with foam adhesive dots.  For added sparkle, I added fine crystal glitter onto the creamsicles and small acrylic crystal heart stickers. This was a very simple card to put together but now I crave something cold and sweet. LOL!  Have a col summer day!

 

1 comment:

eunice said...

Yummy! Your adorable frozen treats card has gotten me craving for Creamsicles too! That's some really cute patterned paper; and adding the little ice cream eating critters and cart to the side makes your card so irresistibly cute!