Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gift for Flower Lover

If you've visited Ben Franklin Crafts recently, I'm sure you've noticed that there are lots of very attractive artificial flowers and flower related items for crafting. Because spring is just around the corner, I'm sure that your crafting friends would love to have some. Rather that just putting the flower embellishments in a box, I found a garden mini tool tote that I knew would be the perfect gift basket for my gardener/crafter friend.


Actually, I purchased the tool tote last spring when I spied it in Ben Franklin Crafts. (Never pass up a good item that will come in handy for gift giving at Christmas.) I'm sure a similar tote can be discovered at a hardware or gardening store. I included flower seeds, a flower shaped sponge, flower embellishments and cookies in the tote. I'm really proud of how perfectly this idea worked out. It looked great wrapped in cellophane and tied with a fancy pink and green bow. Half the fun of giving is finding the perfect gift and presenting it uniquely. Keep your mind and eyes open for special things all year long as you shop at Ben Franklin Crafts, of course!




5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great idea Lynn! Your friend will love this!

kris said...

That's a fabulous gift idea!!! Very creative and special!! i actually wanted to get one last spring for my craft stuff! LOL!! TFS your great ideas!

Shirley N said...

Another great idea Lynn! What a fabulous gift, TFS!

Gift sets said...

What a wonderful idea! I'll be looking forward more of your crafts.

cardmaking

flowers Lethbridge said...

Chinook Florist Lethbridge is a Leading local Lethbridge florist. The same day flowers delivery in Lethbridge area. Premium quality - affordable prices. Save up to 50% for flowers in Lethbridge.