Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pink Christmas Tree


I'm sorry that I haven't commented on your blog sites for a while because I was on a trip in Japan. The photo above shows a gigantic tree that was in the shopping mall of the Sunshine City Prince Hotel where we stayed. Japan becomes more Christmasy every time we visit around the holidays. There are artificial trees in all the major stores and lots of ornaments and cards. I guess everyone wants occasions to celebrate and give gifts. I tried leaving comments on your blogs sites while in Japan, but they all appeared only in Japanese so I just did some blog surfing.

The photo below is of a card and some new HA stamps that Cheryl (Life is Sweet) sent me. Isn't her card so sweet? You can't see it clearly in the picture but the background is charmingly embossed with flowers. As with all of Cheryl's work, the card is well crafted and beautifully simple....much like the artistic craft work in Japan. Thanks again, Cheryl.




4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Lynn, the Christmas tree is so pretty! Of course I like it even better since it is decorated with pink ornaments. Have a great day!!!

Shirley N said...

Lucky you taking a trip to Japan. TFS a pic of that beautiful tree! Cheryl's card is beautiful too!

ShaniKulani said...

ooohh...I wanna go japan one day! it looks so beautiful. Love the tree..My DD wants to make a pink HK tree ;)

decoration sapin de noel said...

It looks marvelous. I really like this tree. Thank you so much for interesting info and lovely picture of Pink Tree.