Monday, February 22, 2021

Panda Tag and Gifts

I decided to make a panda birthday tag to go with a gifts of panda items that I  selected.  The adorable panda charm kit is from HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  The sweet panda make-up is from Tony Moly.
Using the Little B tag die, I set it slightly above the fold of the green card stock so that when cut, the tag would still be connected on the top. The pandas on the tag were colored with Copic pens and cut with the matching Whimsy dies.
The bamboo plants were stamped with green ink and a very old PSX rubber stamp (possibly no longer available) was used on the inside of the tag.  I think the gifts seem more special with the addition of a matching tag.  I hope the recipient will love it!

 

1 comment:

eunice said...

Omgosh!!! You hit soft spot in my heart with your adorable panda bear tags... love, LOVE! I just might have to pick up this Whimsy stamp set. Its always so much fun when your handmade card or tag coordinates with your gift!