Monday, March 14, 2022

I was testing out a product that a wonderfully crafty friend sent to me, the Pink and Main embossing folder shown below. I tried it out on several types of papers and cardstocks. I discovered that I really liked the textured look when I used the embossing folder on a printed floral card stock.
If you look closely, you can see the cross-hatched texture that sort of looks like a trellis fence that rose bushes can grow on.  I buy a lot of boxed blank card sets from HM Ben Franklin Crafts because they are economical and make crafting cards super simple.  I love how the salmon colored card (with the tweed-look) matches so well with the embossed rose print cardstock. The 'awesome' and 'thanks' were simply die cut from scrap paper.  I think die cut glitter or foil card stock words make the card look richer and more professional. (The thanks die package has a glare so you can't really see that it is a Taylored Expressions product.) It's simple and fun to make quick thank you cards and you know you can never have too big a stash of them!  Be happy, keep crafting!

 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

These cards are AWESOME..