Thursday, March 24, 2022

Mini Slimline Floral Shaker Card


 These mini slimline shaker cards are so easy to make using the Heiko cello sealable bags (see previous post) and Pebbles die cuts/stickers.  The new Pebbles line of springtime items are perfect for decorating the cello pockets. The inner card is cut from a Pebbles 12x12 printed card stock that was cut to exactly fit the width of the cello bag.  The Prima paper flowers (very old product from my stash) and sequins were added before folding and sealing the bag. The whole confetti filled bag was adhered with double stick tape to a self-made slimline mini card (which fits a standard envelope).  Lastly, the Pebbles stickers or die cuts were adhered to the card fronts.  I really love the look of these cards and I'm so happy that I discovered using the Heiko cello bags (sold a HM Ben Franklin Crafts) to make the shaker pockets.  I hope that you will give it a try. I know you'll love it!


 

2 comments:

eunice said...

These shaker cards are just too CUTE! What a great alternative way of making shakers!

Annette Allen said...

Got to love those shakers.. this is adorable.. love all the flowers