Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Bunny Shaker Cards

Here are two more shaker cards I made using the Doodlebug die cuts and words that I purchased from HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  These are standard greeting card size. I created them the same way that I did the mini slimline cards I made in the previous post except that I used a larger Heiko cello bag. (Remember they come in 100 packs so I will be making these cards a lot in the future!) The purple and green card blanks were from HM BFC too.
The Doodlebug papers (from the 6x6 paper pack) are so cheerful and colorful that they will make kids and adults feel that Spring has sprung.  I love the sweet little bunnies too!  They remind me of my grandkids...hahaha!
Here's what the cards look like when they are shaken. I wonder why it's so irresistible to shake and shake and shake the cards....it must be the swishing sound...like a rain stick from South America.  I hope that you will try to make an Easter shaker card too. Well, maybe since Easter is tomorrow, you should make spring cards.  Happy Easter to all my peeps...both the real and marshmallow ones. LOL!

 

2 comments:

yyam said...

Gosh...these are super cute! :)

Annette Allen said...

oh my word these are SO CUTE... totally love
Hope you had a wonderful Easter.