Saturday, April 30, 2022

Spring Mini Stand Up Calendars

I made these mini stand up calendars awhile ago but I decided to post Easter crafts first.  Okay, now this is really the last of the calendars for this year.  I truly have used them up and don't intend to buy more. LOL!  You can look at my past posts to learn how these were constructed. The cactus one was made using a Lawn Fawn die set that I just purchased...super cute!  The other two were decorated with die cuts and words from a Carpe Diem set purchased from HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  The pieces were intended for decorating journals.
The two sweet ducks were stamped and cut out with matching dies.  The shiny unicorn is actually a sticker which I thought matched well with the card stock base.  To make the sticker not tacky on the back, I rubbed a little cornstarch on it. (Cornstarch in a small container is a good item to keep on your craft table to make surfaces less sticky.)  These calendars fold up flat and are nice to tuck into thank you cards or pass out to anyone who bestows you with a special kindness. Sending you SMILES!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Lynn, you did a fantastic job creating such cute calendars!!! The design papers and images go perfectly well together. Karen

Annette Allen said...

you always make the cutest calendars.. totally love these minis..