Here are two other cards that I made employing the Taylored Expression bunny stencil (see previous post). Using Lawn Fawn plaid card stock as a base, I applied white stencil paste using an old credit card as a palette knife. Once the stencil was removed, I applied pink or white glitter to the slightly raised surface of the bunnies. The result was a sparkly dimensional bunny shape which truly reminds me of edible marshmallow bunny peeps. Sweet and Yummy! After drying the plaid card, it was cut with a Lawn Fawn rectangle die and tied with a gauze ribbon.
The Lawn Fawn ' Happy Easter circular word stamp was used on a light plaid card stock. The blue ink words were heat embossed with clear powder and then cut out with the Lawn Fawn matching circle die. The whole plaid card was adhered to a solid colored blank card with double stick adhesive. I think the white bunnies don't show up as well in my photos as the pink, but both cards remind me of my favorite Easter treats. YAY! Watch for me this Easter, I'll be the one with a shopping cart full of PEEPS! P.S I like all the colors...LOL!
What the Yams ate - July 2026 edition
-
So the girl is still cooking...just haven't been taking photos before the
food gets eaten. *winks*
I look after two old folks so I prioritise protein ...
4 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment