Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Easter Mini Slimline Shaker Cards


I discovered the sweetest Easter Doodlebug paper products at HM Ben Franklin Crafts! I knew that they would make super cute Easter cards for all my young and young at heart friends/family. As with previous shaker cards, I started by cutting a printed card stock paper to fit the Heiko cello bag (approx. 3x6 sold at HM Ben Franklin Crafts).  Confetti (from my Easter stash) was put into the bag before it was sealed.  The sealed bag was then adhered to the homemade slimline card ( made to fit into a regular envelope). Finally, the Doodlebug die cut images and words were glued to the front of the card with 3 in 1 Beacon adhesive. 
Here's what the cards look like with the confetti shaken.  I hope the recipients enjoy playing with these cards. I really had fun making and shaking them. I'm a big Easter loving kid!
P.S. I forgot to photograph the Heiko package of cello bags. There are 100 in the pack so I guess I'll have to make a lot more shaker cards. LOL!
 

1 comment:

yyam said...

Awwww....they are super cute! You make the cutest cards!