Monday, June 6, 2022

Bokeh Friendship Card

This simple card was inspired by the Whimsy Stamps paper pack called Bokeh Bliss. I loved the beautiful designs even though I had no idea what bokeh was. A Google search revealed that bokeh refers to the out of focus dots that a camera lens captures in some photos.  Anyway, I decided that most of the sheets in the 6x6 paper pad would pair well with this old Hero Arts wooden handled stamp, Design Block Happiness Grows. It was super easy to stamp the design onto the paper with clear ink and heat emboss it with silver embossing powder.  Using a Sizzix die, I cut out a square to fit on the 5" square card blank and used double stick Heiko tape to adhere it. The last step was to glue on the acrylic dewdrops.  This friendship card (good for many occasions) was a snap to make and I was able to make it and blog it in just two hours!  You know I'm going to make more and now you know what 'bokeh' means too!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, how I love the stunning effects your card displays!!! Makes a great “guy” card.