Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Imagine Unicorns Card

I couldn't wait to make something with a sheet of Whimsy Rainbow Magic slimline card stock. The sheets are so pretty and colorful. I thought that they would pair well with unicorn stamps and since I hadn't inked up the Whimsy unicorn zebra stamp, it was the one I chose. I thought it would be fun to have the zebra  imagining himself as a unicorn.  I used Versa Magic dazzle ink to stamp the zebra, unicorns and 'imagine'. Then I heat embossed them with Nuvo black sparkle powder.  The images were colored with Copic markers and glittered up with transparent clear powder. They are really sparkly but it's not obvious from the photo.  The clouds were embossed with clear Dazzle ink and Nuvo turquoise powder.  I use clear Dazzle ink because if necessary the stamped image can be wiped off if flaws are seen after the powder is applied but before heating. I chose to frame the rainbow slimline card stock with lavender and found a matching slimline envelope (Paper Accents envelope pack at HM BFC).  This card was made just for fun but I can see using it as a graduation card, birthday card, or maybe even a retirement card. Imagine!

 

1 comment:

yyam said...

Awww...love the unicorns!