Saturday, June 18, 2022

Happy Dad's Day Card

Although my husband doesn't tell Dad jokes, he is a pretty funny guy. We love to make jokes about him!  I couldn't resist using the new Lawn Fawn stamp and die sets, You Goat This and Dad Jokes for his Father's Day card.  Word pun jokes are so lame that they're funny. The goats are really cute and easy to color....they'll be used on future cards for sure.
Included with the 'You Goat This'  stamp set are the words I used on the inside of the card.  The pretty mint green floral background paper is actually a sheet of origami paper I purchased from Daiso.  There are 60 assorted beautiful floral 6x6 sheets in a pack for only $1.50....a fantastic deal!  (I used dry tape  to adhere the origami paper sheets to the card.)  Whenever anyone was labeled the G.O.A.T.  I didn't understand what it meant and thought they were insulting the person. Hahaha! Rather than calling him an old goat, I decided to use this card to let my husband know that we all think he IS the Greatest Father of All Time!                                                     

 

2 comments:

eunice said...

Such a fun Fathers Day Card! Love that"punny" new stamp set from Lawn Fawn! Perfect for making cards for guys who always tell crazy dad jokes, lol.

Custom boxes said...

We provide you the best packaging solutions with Custom donut Boxes services that match your industry and specific product requirements. Get high-quality custom boxes with customized logos and the finest packaging process.