Sunday, August 21, 2022

Elegant and Easy Wedding Cards (Part 3)



Sadly again, my photos do not show up the delicate details of these cards. Oh well, I'll explain what I did to achieve a look that I really like.  I started with a turquoise and silver marbled washi paper that I hoarded for years.  I finally decided to use some of this precious paper on two wedding cards.  A thin gauzy tissue with silver and gold flecks (see previous post supplies) was adhered to the marbled paper with thinned down decoupage medium (you could use a glue spray).  To this base, a special layered wedding sticker was added as well as ribbon with words, a lace scrap and a tiny rhinestone strip. The decorative add-ons were purchased from the HM Ben Franklin Crafts wedding department. The entire marbled paper piece was adhered with double stick tape to a shimmery card blank. 


This last wedding card in the series was started the same way as the top card.  The LOVE ribbon, rhinestone heart and feather were added with a little 3 in 1 Beacon Fabri-Tac glue. All the embellishments were from HM Ben Franklin Crafts...the store that has a gigantic assortment of craft items to make your creations sparkle and shine! Do some HAPPY shopping at HM BFC today!

 

1 comment:

eunice said...

Love the delicate and vintage look to your part 3 wedding cards. Wish I could see these beautiful irl; "silver marbled washi paper" sounds amazing! Your lucky friends and relatives who receive these wonderful handmade cards will certainly treasure them for years to come!