Here are two more Lawn Fawn sample cards that I wanted to show you so that you could purchase the supplies and start making your own Christmas cards. I think both of them are simple to make and basically traditional but with a touch of cuteness. I like the background in the top card because the stenciled trees look like they've been dusted with snow. On the second card I was instantly drawn to the giant letters and very usable sentiment. It's cute with the reindeer in the ugly sweater but really lots of images could be used to make this card charming. Please check out your nearest HM Ben Franklin Crafts to see the newest Lawn Fawn holiday supplies. It's time to do some holiday crafting!
What the Yams ate - July 2026 edition
-
So the girl is still cooking...just haven't been taking photos before the
food gets eaten. *winks*
I look after two old folks so I prioritise protein ...
21 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment