Friday, September 9, 2022

I Scream for Ice Cream!



It's so hot that I feel like gobbling up ice cream all day.  To prevent this caloric binge, I decided to use my Avery Elle stamps and dies to make a 'sweet' card. It didn't take much effort to find a printed frozen treat card stock and adhere it to a lime green Paper Accent card.  The images were  stamped with permanent ink and colored with Copic pens. Matching Avery Elle dies made cutting out the images a snap and they were easily attached with foam dots. The sentiment from the stamp set was used on a strip of pink card stock before gluing down.  Stickles and fake sprinkles were applied to the frozen treats to add a little sparkle to the card. Making this card did not make the day any cooler but distracted me enough to stop thinking about ice cream.....for awhile....LOL! 

1 comment:

eunice said...

Adorable Icecream Truck card! Really like how you used a frozen treats themed patterned paper behind the stamped image and sparkles and sprinkles on the treats. Seeing your fun card has gotten me craving for ice cream!