Recently, I was lucky enough to receive some Lawn Fawn sample cards. They were lovely and cute so I decided to share them on my blog. You will probably be able to purchase (from HM Ben Franklin Crafts) the stamps and dies to create similar cards. I just love the word puns and the adorable creatures. I will definitely be making my own versions of these cards but I thought you might like an advance look at the new LF items. In future blog posts I will feature some of the other holiday Lawn Fawn card samples I received. Please come back for a peek at the crafty excitement.
What the Yams ate - July 2026 edition
-
So the girl is still cooking...just haven't been taking photos before the
food gets eaten. *winks*
I look after two old folks so I prioritise protein ...
21 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment