Sunday, February 5, 2023

Valentine Kraft Treat Containers with Windows

I'm not sure why but I was excited when I found these plain Kraft treat containers with acrylic windows.  I just knew I could make something out pretty of the unadorned Kraft cardboard containers.  HM Ben Franklin Crafts had these three shapes (and others as well) that were folded flat but easily assembled.
Here is the third form with a cute handle.  I had an epiphany of sorts when I placed the Daiso origami pack (of 60 sheets) next to the containers.  It was a simple task to use my Spellbinders heart die set to cut out three sizes of hearts.  The origami papers are thin enough so you can cut several sheets at the same time.  It was super easy to use Beacon 3 in 1 glue to adhere the hearts to the Kraft containers, even the sides got decorated.
For extra color, I added some red heart stickers from my ever expanding stash.(Notice the locking flaps closing the Kraft treat containers.) I think the overall look of the Valentine Kraft treat containers is very pleasing and I'm looking forward to getting more plain treat containers to decorate.  Is it time to bake Valentine cookies?

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The treat bags are so sweetly decorated. I’m sure the recipients will feel the love.

Karen ❤️