Thursday, February 9, 2023

You're Pawsome Valentine Card

I made a practice background with my Hero Arts Hearts Hot Foil Plate.  I thought the red foil hearts really upgraded the plain black and white XOXO card stock.  Then I purchased this Sunny Studio mini stamp set, Puppy Love.  The images made me smile and matched very well with the background rectangle which I mounted on a plain white gift enclosure card.  The dog images were stamped, colored with Copic pens, and fussy cut before mounting them with foam dots. Sometimes a gift enclosure card (knda old fashioned?) is just right for a small gift that says,  "I'm thinking about you".
However, I forgot to make the card fit any of my existing mini envelopes. These cards were a little too big for some and too small for others. My solution was to add some washi tape decoration on the bigger envelopes...LOL!  Anyway, these cards will go into my miscellaneous mini card stash.  I like knowing that I'm prepared for a variety of gift giving occasions.

 

No comments: