Saturday, November 5, 2022

Baroque Pearl and Amethyst Pendants






 

These three pendants were inspired by the stones and pearls I already had in my stash and influenced by jewelry I'd seen in jewelry magazines.  The top baroque pearl is a really unusual one that I found on a string of normal looking baroque pearls. I really love this pearl because of its shape and tri-color aspect. The bottom pendant was made from an amethyst irregular faceted gemstone and an earring that I made but couldn't find a second fancy amethyst head pin to make a pair.  These pendants may appear in my Hilo locker box or wrapped up as Xmas gifts for friends. Maybe one of them will end up in my jewelry box...heeheehee!  Merry Xmas to me!

1 comment:

eunice said...

And Christmas gift crafting begins! Thank you for sharing your lovely handmade pendant and earrings. Your multi faceted crafting skills are simply amazing!