Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Gemstone and Baroque Pearl Earrings


 These earrings were inspired by an online jewelry site.  I saw the prices that were being charged and decided that I could easily make them with supplies I already had.  Fancy sterling and gold filled head pins can be purchased from HM Ben Franklin Crafts or online.  The baroque pearls were in my pearl stash but HM BFC usually has strands of them for reasonable prices.  There are online sites that also sell them but you won't be able to choose the ones with good luster and color.  These earrings will be put in my Hilo locker box for sale or maybe given as Xmas gifts.  I hope I've inspired you to get started with your jewelry crafts.  Earrings like these are super easy to make and inexpensive too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your earrings are very pretty. I love the simplicity and elegance. Karen