Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Framed Pumpkin Boy Collage




What do you do with photos that are less than perfect?  Well, you can make them into a collage and frame it for gift giving or to mount on your wall.  This collage was inspired by some pages I saw in a scrapbooking magazine (but I don't do scrapbooks any more).  I started it with some printed card stock 12x12 paper that I purchased at HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  The card stock was cut to fit the frame (purchased from HM BFC).  I stamped the Whimsy cat image and colored it in before fussy cutting it.  I also fussy cut the little boy's photo so that the unwanted parts were eliminated.  The words were die cut from green foil paper and all the parts were glued down to the printed card stock before fitting it into the frame.  I really like the way this framed collage turned out mostly because it reflects the happiness of the day that we found the "ORANGE PUMPKIN" !!!!!



No comments: