Monday, July 31, 2023

Making Card Kits from Extra Supplies

I like making cards so sometimes I make a small gift set of them for my friends.  However, I thought my craftier friends might like the parts to make the cards so they could have the fun of being creative.  With this in mind, I made some kits packaged in Heiko cellophane bags (available at HM Ben Franklin Crafts).  Within each pack I enclosed one finished card sample and the parts to make four more cards.
Some of the parts are the same as the ones I used on my finished card but I included a subtle variation on the embellishments.  I think my friends will like playing with the supplies to make their own creations and of course they can add their own special touches. Because I am a craft supply collector/hoarder, I've discovered that I have more craft 'stuff' than I can ever use.  Making these card craft kits is a simple way to distribute my excess stash. LOL!

 

No comments: