Friday, July 7, 2023

Summer Bracelets


These bracelets were inspired by a trip to Cape Cod.  I loved the ocean scenery, salty breezes, abundant clamming, and treasures everywhere on the shoreline. Although, I didn't find the beads used in these bracelets along the coastline, I do think they reflect the feeling I had in Cape Cod.  The beads are faceted amazonite rondels, faceted morganite rondels, and Hill tribe silver.  They were strung on Sterling Silver Extreme Soft Flex beading wire.  The reason I chose this beading wire despite the cost, is that where it does show on the bracelet the wire looks like sterling silver. The clasps and charms are sterling silver. The strands of beads are secured with 1mm sterling silver crimp beads that are easily attached with a crimping tool.  Most of the supplies for these bracelets can be purchased at HM Ben Franklin Crafts and an employee in the bead department can probably instruct you on assembling simple beaded bracelets like these.  I am so happy with these bracelets that I am already planning an autumn version! 

 

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh wow these are gorgeous.. totally love

eunice said...

Beautiful! Love the bead colors and how you've sized them.