Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Cupcakes with Sprinkles Cards

It's hard not to think of frosting when looking at the TCW Stencil Butter available at HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  The fluffy, creamy stencil butter has the consistency of frosting too, so it wasn't hard to imagine it on the cupcake cards (purchased years ago in a set of twenty).  Using my finger as the spatula, I generously applied the 'frosting' before shaking on the 'sprinkles'. Ben Franklin Crafts sells many types of confetti (Sprinkletz) that look amazingly like edible sprinkles...but don't let the kids eat them!
As you can tell, I'm the kind of baker that overdoes it with the sprinkles....LOL!  Next time I'll try to apply more frosting and a modest amount of sprinkles...wink! wink!
Because the cupcake cards were plain (to me) even with all the sprinkles, I decided to add some words that would make the cards useable for all occasion notes.  After searching through my drawer of 'sweet image stickers', I settled on the the words used on these cards. Although, the my sticker packages are probably not sold any more, HM BFC has tons of really luscious stickers that you could use on your cupcake cards. Hope you have fun making 'almost edible' cupcakes using stencil butter on your cards.

 

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ohhhh my, look at all the delicious sprinkles on your cards. Sweetness to the max.