Sunday, December 11, 2022

Ugly Sweater Happy Holiday Cards


Do you wear ugly sweaters during the holidays?  I think the tradition is funny and cute, just like these Lawn Fawn characters.  I paired them with hot foiled words on Lawn Fawn's constellation 12x12 card stock (comes in many colors). The shiny foil stars were already on the card stock so I wasn't sure that hot foiling the words (Hero Arts) wouldn't remove them. I am pleased with the results as the words seem to be part of the constellations.(Wish my photo was better...sorry!)  The matching dies made the sweatered animals super quick to create.
For added humor, I stamped the words (comes with the set) onto some sweater fabric print scrap card stock and added a mini sweater inside the card.
I had an extra hot foiled Happy Holiday piece of card stock so I made another  smaller card.  On this one I added two tandem sledding friends from another Lawn Fawn stamp set and die. I hand cut the snow hill from frosted pearlized white DCWV 6x6 paper.  These cards were fun to make an I learned another thing about hot foiling....it can be done over card stock that already has some foiled designs.  You learn something everyday if you experiment and observe. Go on be a crafty scientist....you'll have so much fun!

 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

oh my word this is too cute.. i love this LF set.