Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Hawaiian Santa Cards

During the holiday season, we do a lot of correspondence with friends and family on the mainland so when I saw the Lawn Fawn Beachy Christmas stamp and die sets, I knew that I could create some fun cards from them.  For the top card, I used the Giant Outlined Merry and Bright Lawn Fawn die.  It was easy to cut the words from Violet Studio blue glitter card stock.  This die cut was then glued to some Hawaiian print vellum paper. Stamping, coloring and die cutting the Santa image and coconut drink was super simple.  A little red Stickles was added for some bling.  
For the second card, I wanted to show how versatile this LF Beachy Christmas stamp set can be.  Here I turned it into a thank you card for our mainland friends and family who send us the most unique Xmas gifts. The beach scene paper is from an American Crafts paper pack which contains some beautiful photographic Hawaiian scenes.  To enhance the beach look, I heat embossed some Hero Arts 'sand' embossing powder onto the shoreline.  The Copic colored images were die cut and adhered with sticky foam dots.  The Lawn Fawn thank you script die was used to cut out the words from DCWV green foil paper.  I'm certain that I will use these stamp and die sets often during this and future holiday seasons....Santa is just so cute!

 

No comments: