Thursday, December 15, 2022

Ugly Sweater Tags

I love Art Impressions silly character stamps. The humor of the captions is great and the stamps themselves make great clean impressions.  These tags were started with Lawn Fawn 12x12 sweater print card stock and a large Little B tag die.  The sweater lady image was stamped on marker paper before being colored with Copic pens and fussy cut out.  The cut out sweater lady was adhered to the tags with foam dots. The words were stamped on marker paper and cut out before smudging the edges with turquoise ink.  Ugly sweater yarn was tied to the tags.  I don't send out too many handmade cards anymore so I like to put some effort into the tags I attach to Xmas gifts.  However, I doubt that anyone saves Xmas tags so I don't spend an enormous amount of time on each tag or add too many embellishments.  My goal is just to bring a smile to the face of the recipient.  That's the spirit of Xmas!

 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

aww cute tags.. what a fun image