Monday, December 5, 2022

Foiled Sentiment Xmas Tags

I recently treated myself to a new craft tool....a foiling machine!  Yes, I know they've been around for awhile but I thought stamping and using heat embossing powder was good enough. However, recently many craft companies have come out with some really cool foiling designs so I caved.  I am happy with my new investment.  The Spellbinder foiling machine is easy to use and with my Big Shot die cutting machine enables me to make some very professional papercrafts.  Shown above are my first two experiments using Hero Arts foiling plates and matching dies.  The papers I used were from Echo Park (purchased at HM BFC).  Since these were tests, I used some scrap papers (good way to use them up).  A large Little B tag die was used.  Hopefully, you'll be seeing some foiled  Xmas greeting cards on my next post.  Okay, going back to playing with my new toy.......um, I mean tool! LOL!

 

No comments: