Friday, December 9, 2022

Holiday Cute Cup Cards

While playing with my new 'toy', a foiling machine (see previous post), I came up with these two cards.  The cute cup patterned 12x12 Doodlebug Designs card stock was used for the background. This paper is actually from the fall collection but I thought it looked wintery and it had a nice plaid design in the back. For the top card I decided to try the pink foil sold at HM BFC and a Hero Arts foil plate. I couldn't get a good photo because the script is a fancy style and the pink color doesn't show up well in photos. However, I do love the result of using non-holiday colors.  The Hero Arts stamp designs with matching dies are so cute especially with the animal shaped whipped cream.  It's an old set but worth getting because of the many applications it provides.
On the second card, I used rainbow foil on the plaid print back of the cup cardstock. The cute cup holding characters are Evelin T. Design stamps. Although they don't have dies, it wasn't hard to fussy cut the Copic colored animals.  I wasn't sure how to use the rainbow foil, but it does look fancy and now I can imagine it on many more future project. I hope that you'll consider getting a foiling machine to help enhance your cards and other paper crafts.  I think it will be an investment in creativity. Happy Holiday Crafting!  

 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

these are too cute.. yay for Holiday cards..
Merry Christmas my sweet friend.